Time to look back at the year’s top five most read articles on my blog.
I’ve not counted the homepage to keep it simple.
In reverse order:
5. Digital still the poor cousin at the RTS Awards – a reflection on the very traditional nature of “Oscars” of TV news.
4. George Osborne’s Evening Standard dilemma in Jeremy Corbyn’s city – a linking post to an article on the election for the Huffington Post.
3. Why Theresa May will take part in a televised debate – well, she did, kind of, sort of, ish…
2. My Media Predictions for 2017 – my annual predictions for the coming year. Homework marking coming soon.
- Facebook and the UK General Election – post summing up a research paper I presented at a conference in Cyprus on political Facebook.
A lot of politics this year. But I suppose it has been that sort of a year.